i love people.

Something that I've known for awhile now just hit me like a sucker punch today. In a good way though.

No matter who or where they are, I love people. God truly did create something "good" when He made us. We were His crowning glory and I am in love with His creation. As much as I do not fall head over heels for children, I have found that I would love any child placed in my lap who needed love. I've also realized that I have absolutely nothing to complain about or be depressed about when there is a world of such great suffering that I have never witnessed and could not even begin to imagine. God has indeed allotted to me my own struggles, but as I see so many less fortunate circumstances than myself, I cannot help but want to share my God-given mercy and love with them.

Comments

Popular Posts