wednesday night: comics III

Alas, the age of Mara Jade and Kit Fisto didn't last another second (literally). Sad to say but there is no continuum of "Staw Waws" because there were no costumes that matched the characters! I was crushed with utter disappointment. Here I thought Chawlie and I were going to be a dynamic duo with black capes, green lightsabers, and the force to be our only guides, and there are no costumes to "spiff us up". However, it was decided that the Thing was in charge tonight, and I was to be Storm. There was a slight protest on Chawlie's side about being a girl, but he let it slide once he realized that I was truly a "good hero".

I am sad to say, though, that Ellie and I were maidens in distress on more than one occasion...Chawlie didn't seem to mind in the least bit though. I guess once he pulls on his costume, he is deadly in character.

So this Wednesday night was dawned as "Thing & Storm" night; endless running through the headquarters of evil masterminds made bath-time special indeed. We turned in the night with more than several bumblebee tunes and tumble's on the bed, quick sip of water, and lights out. I'm so blessed to have these kids...they are too sweet and TOO cute.

Haven't been able to upload photos recently for some reason, but hopefully I can show you the "Spotted Pup" and my hero "Johnny Storm". I'm serious about the hero part, too. Rippling muscles and a man who can turn into fire? That would make any girl swoon.

Over&Out.


...

Reed Richards: "I'm trying to figure out why we each ended up with a different symptom....."
Johnny Storm: Oh, well that's easy: I'm hot. You're...well...a little limp. Sue's easy to see through. And Ben's always been hard."
...

Comments

Popular Posts