come have a drink with me.

Welcome to "The Tea House", a blog where you can gain a glimpse at my thoughts. You might be wondering why it's called the tea house, so I'll explain.

When I first created this blog, I have several names...and they kept changing. I couldn't seem to make up my mind. If you know me, you'll know that I am VERY indecisive. If you know people and the way they act, you'll know that they always change, even though they are the same person inside. Well, I'm the perfect example of a being. I change my mind constantly from one year into another...favorite movies, current songs, frequently said words, continual emotions...you name it. However, my love for tea remains the same.

When I was younger, I didn't like tea- unless, of course, there was plenty of sugar and most definitely milk. One rainy, bleak dreary day, however, I came home shivering and mom gave me a cup of tea and I fell in love. I love this quote by William Gladstone.

...

"If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you."

...

There is no other way to describe it than that.

One of my favorite things to do, if not the favorite, is sitting in a coffee shop with a friend, sitting across from each other, getting to know one another, over a pot of tea. Now you might think, "Wait...coffee shop? I thought she liked tea..?" Coffee is the bane of tea's life. It's always been more popular, and probably will always be...but not in my record book. Hardly anyone says "Would you like to go to the tea house across the street?" Its always talked of as a "coffee shop"- same thing, just different words. Well, 'nough said 'bout coffee, let me indulge in my tea.

My "Tea House" is somewhere where I can write about life, share my thoughts, give food for thought, and every other thing along those lines. I love writing, so this is an outlet for me. Anywho, hence the title of my blog. Enjoy and feel free to comment, I love feedback and discussion.
...

"My dear, if you could give me a cup of tea to clear my muddle of a head, I should better understand your affairs."
Charles Dickens

...





Comments

Popular Posts