ABOUT

I'm just a girl who likes to write. 

I'm 24 and still figuring out this brilliant, beguiling and bedraggled life. I live in a town called Harrisonburg nestled beautifully between the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains - otherwise known as the Shenandoah Valley. 

I graduated from James Madison University with a degree in Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communications; which is basically just a long way of saying that I like words.
A lot. 

I'm a sucker for a good cup of coffee or tea; unique words tickle my fancy; mountains move me at the deepest level; traveling and being uncomfortable is one of the most beautiful things to me; I have found the secret to love, and it is in the form of a Savior who purely gave His life for me in my brokenness.

"And pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the Gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, and that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I aught to speak."
Ephesians 6:19-20



Comments

Popular Posts